Once an organization has completed a risk assessment, it must develop a strategy to manage the risk. There are several risk treatment methods that are applicable to help the organization address these issues.
In a paper of 2–3 pages, do the following:
- Describe and explain inherent risk.
- Name and describe the 4 risk treatment methods.
- Explain how selecting controls and aligning them to one of the risk treatment methods helps an organization better manage identified risks.
- Describe and explain residual risk.
Title your paper: Key Assignment First Draft.
Add this paper to the others from Weeks 1–3. Review your draft for any changes you may want to make, and update any deficiencies for this first draft review. In Week 5, you will have to finalize your project.
Name the document “CYBR613_First and Last Name_IP4.doc.”
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Managing Risk in Information Systems:
- Chapter 9, pgs. 224–229
- Develop remediation plans for vulnerabilities identified during risk assessments
There is no additional information to display at this time