You are a Human Resources (HR) program of one. Based on information learned in this course, create a Human Resources plan of the steps needed to create a one-person HR department. The design of the HR department must correspond to the various dimensions of the organization. For example, if there are multiple customers, products, or locations, then HR needs to support them all.
In your paper:
- Provide a clear and concise summary of the business (name, industry, number of people, etc.).
- Create a detailed plan by completing the following:
- Develop a recruitment and selection plan.
- Design a training and development plan.
- Design a compensation package for the people hired.
- Discuss legal issues the company should consider (e.g., the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission).
- Develop a performance appraisal system.
- Provide support from scholarly sources in regards to the decisions made in the creation of the HR department.
Writing the HR Plan
The HR Plan
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Must be eight to ten pages in length (not including the title and reference pages) and must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Any exhibits or appendices are also not included in the paper length.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, three of which must be from the Ashford University Library, in addition to the text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.