identify key trends, assumptions, and risks in the
context of your final business model.
Develop the strategic objectives for your new
division of the existing business in a balanced scorecard format (an example is
attached in the presentation) in the context of key trends, assumptions, and
risks.The strategic objectives are measures of attaining your vision and
mission. As you develop them, consider the vision, mission, and values for your
business and the outcomes of your SWOTT analysis and supply chain analysis.
Consider the following four quadrants of the balanced scorecard when developing your strategic objectives:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Shareholder Value or Financial Perspective, includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
- Market share
- Revenues and costs
- Competitive position
- Customer Value Perspective, includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
- Customer retention or turnover
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer value
- Process or Internal Operations Perspective, includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
- Measure of process performance
- Productivity or productivity improvement
- Operations metrics
- Impact of change on the organization
- Learning and Growth (Employee) Perspective, includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
- Employee satisfaction
- Employee turnover or retention
- Level of organizational capability
- Nature of organizational culture or climate
- Technological innovation
Develop at least three strategic objectives for
each of the four balanced scorecard areas identified (Financial, Customer,
Process, Learning and Growth). Your objectives should be selected, in part,
based on an evaluation of a number of potential alternatives to the issues
and/or opportunities identified in the SWOTT Analysis paper and table you
completed in Week 3.
Base your solutions on a ranking of alternative solutions that includes an identification of potential risks and mitigation plans, and a stakeholder analysis that includes mitigation and contingency strategies. You should also incorporate the ethical implications of your solutions into your selection.
- For each strategic objective, develop a metric and target using a balanced scorecard format. (For example, a strategic objective in the shareholder or Financial Perspective is to increase market share. A metric to actually measure this strategic objective of market share increase is, “The percentage of increase in market share.” The target is the specific number to be achieved in a particular time period. The target for the metric of “Increase market share” could be “Increase market share by 2% for each of the next 3 years” of an increase of 2% per year for 3 years.)
Outline a brief communication plan discussing how you will communicate the company’s strategic objectives that includes the following:
- Define the purpose.
- Define the audience.
- Identify the channel(s) of communication and why you selected that channel.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word strategic
objectives summary. Include your balanced scorecard and its impact on all
stakeholders, and the communication plan.
Format paper consistent with APA guidelines.