Finance is exciting! In this course, we learned how money can grow through the use of compounding and interest rates and your growth strategies may now be different. What are your new financial goals? Would you like to become more liquid, to save more for your retirement, or to start a new business? Whatever your goals, finance is right at the core. Think about what you learned in this course regarding investing to complete this assignment.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Describe (3) ways you will invest in your future based on the principles of finance discussed in this course. Include terminology from the course and use citations as necessary to support your explanation of the terminology.
- Discuss one of the (3) ways you feel most confident as a way to invest in your future. Explain your level of confidence.
- Of the (3) ways you will invest in your future, discuss the one you perceive might be the most challenging. Then, discuss how you might overcome some of those challenges.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.The cover page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe the forms of business organizations and the role of financial managers within an organization.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in finance.
- Write clearly and concisely about finance using proper writing mechanics.