Text book : A Gift of Fire: Social, Legal, and Ethical Issues for Computing Technology Fifth Edition
Answer the following questions from Chapter 5 in the text with a paragraph that contains at least five sentences.
1. With all the stories about millions and millions of bytes of personal data having been exposed, why is their still any faith at all in the Internet?
2. How has the term hacking changed meaning over the years?
3. What is the most dangerous hacker tool?
4. From the news: How were NSA’s hacker tools compromised?
5. What was the vulnerability in the Target Breach?
6. What do you think of hactivism?
7. How did Stuxnet work?
8. What was the Arpanet?
9. Deep brain stimulation is a treatment for Parkinson’s disease. Medical devices such as these are now becoming accessible through the web. Consider the dangers (threat surface)?
10. What is the Red Team?