Identify a negotiation situation that took place in one team member’s organization (It can either be internal to the organization or it can be between organizations). The topic is BUYING A CAR…
Prepare a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper that includes the following:
- * Identify the constituents and agents, and describe their role in the negotiation process.
- * Identify cultural and audience impact on the negotiations (if any)
- * Describe two of three factors (power, influence, coalitions) that contributed to or supported the negotiation strategies, and analyze their effectiveness.
- * Develop two or three additional factors (power, influence, coalitions) that could have been used to improve negotiation performance, and explain why these factors may or may not be more beneficial.
- * Describe the ethical approach practiced within the selected organization, and its impact on the negotiation process. (This one)
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.