++MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK.. MINIMUM WORDS 250 .. NO PLAGRAISM (will run report) .. Site all references APA STYLE
Week 4 – Discussion
What is a current liability? From the perspective of a user of financial statements, why do you believe current liabilities are separated from long-term liabilities? Based on your current experience as well as any additional research you may have done, provide two examples of situations where businesses collect monies from customers and employees and report these amounts as a current liability.
- K Wainwright, S. (Ed.). (2012). Principles of
Accounting: Volume I . San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education, Inc.
- Chapter 7: Current Liabilities
- Chapter 8: Corporate and Partnership Equity
- Education Unlocked. (2014, August 29). Capital stock (common stock and preferred stock) [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ2uWgtQXBo
- Education Unlocked. (2014, August 29). Current liabilities [Video
file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3stZc3wAbhw
- Mursau, A. (2013, January 22). Current liabilities accounting (payroll deductions, employee vs
employer payables & expenses) [Video
file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcll-Cx3qoY