required presentation headings must be a minimum of 24 pt font and the bullet point information is a minimum of 18 pt font. You may select your own size but those are the minimums for each category. Also keep in mind the need to keep the appearance professional.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Due Week 10 and worth 250 points
Your previous contributions addressing a variety of important topics outlined in all previous assignments for this course are deemed essential in supporting the business’ overall organizational structure and competitive advantage strategy. It is now time to consider developing your own HR department team to ensure they have the requisite skills and competencies necessary to perform at high levels over time. Effective and motivated HR business partners (HRBP) will be the key to translating HR and business strategy into action. The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Body of Competency and Knowledge (BoCK) can be an invaluable resource to help develop and certify HR professionals. You must now explain to the management team the components of this model and how it can be leveraged to achieve operational success for the HR department. A 1-hour meeting has been scheduled and the CEO will be in attendance.
Create a 20-slide minimum PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Include cover, presentation agenda, conclusion, and reference list slides, all of which may count toward total slide count.
- Provide a slide with an overview on the importance of having a highly-developed staff of HR business partners. Be clear with your position. HINT:http://www.scottmadden.com/wp-content/uploads/userFiles/misc/8d0d88c7547b6e2b8f6f6fcba6a9d6b3.pdf
- Provide 1-4 slides introducing the SHRM BoCK model and its components. Be sure to highlight each of the areas of the model. NOTE: It is highly recommended to insert an image of the actual SHRM BoCK model into the presentation.
- Include in the remaining slides the following required presentation information:
- Provide a minimum of three (3) to four (4) bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing specifics on the SHRM-BoCK’s “Behavioral Competencies”
- Provide a minimum of three (3) to four (4) bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing specifics on the SHRM-BoCK’s “HR Expertise; Domains 1 & 2”
- Provide a minimum of three (3) to four (4) bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing specifics on the SHRM-BoCK’s “HR Expertise: Domains 3 & 4”
- Provide a minimum of three (3) to four (4) bullet points (more if needed) of information or discussion describing specifics on certifying your HRBP’s.
5. Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: You may only use the resources listed in the course guide or those found at https://research.strayer.edu
Your assignment must follow these requirements:
- Select any one of three professional PowerPoint templates provided by the instructor in the Course Information area (Required).
- Have headings for each section (minimum 24 pt font) with all bulleted information (minimum 18 pt font) aligned properly and using the same font and size throughout. Images may be used but must be professional and relevant to the topic. The source(s) of all images must be credited with both citation and reference. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include citations and references for all information received from other sources.
- All bullet point information in the presentation must be descriptive and have a minimum of 3-4 full sentences. You do not need to have presentation notes.
The specific course outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Defend the importance of having a highly-developed staff of HR business partners
- Convince stakeholders of the value in using the SHRM BoCK model to achieve HR operational success.