https://fivestarsessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/plogo2-300x60.png 0 0 Peter https://fivestarsessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/plogo2-300x60.png Peter2021-04-14 16:20:302021-04-14 16:20:30Goals, context, and mechanics analytical breakdown
Goals, context, and mechanics analytical breakdown
pick organization/individual yourself
From part one of the content development project, focus only on the goals, context, and mechanics analytical breakdown. For your convenience, I have copy and pasted these sections below.
- What is the goal/mission/cause of the organization/individual?
- What are the goals of the content? Drive conversations? Create community? Etc.
- How do the content goals relate to the overall organizational goals?
- How is success defined by the organization? Does success mean gaining followers? Having fun managing an account? Promoting a cause? Etc.
- Describe the organization’s/individual’s context:
- What internal or external relationships affect their content and content strategy?
- What type of financial support do they have? Do they have the backing of a large company or a single person business?
- What type of employees do they have? How do they define their relationship with their employees?
- Do they have partnerships with corporations or other businesses?
- What is their industry? How are they situated within that industry?
What modes are they using on their platforms?
- How often is content created?
- For social media, do an analysis of at least a month’s worth of posts: how often is content posted across platforms?
- What is the significance of this?
- When is content created and shared?
- What is the media of the content? (video, images, text, etc)
- What are all the elements of the content? What type of genre is being used? Are they sharing a narrative or promoting a product? A single post might include multiple media and elements.
- Why have they chosen the media of their content?
- What are they trying to accomplish through the strategy of their content that’s shown in this section?