1_)Some key factors listed below are used from the Bureau of Labor Statistics and other resources to determine the most common career jobs in the USA. Some items listed are…. “Median salary, expected job growth over the coming years, level of competition, amount of physical work required, Safety hazards and Amount of stress.”
- Based on all the above-mentioned factors listed, to what extent do you see your current position in your internship as being long-term?
2) What kinds of activities and subjects do you find interesting? What values are important to you in your ideal career?
3) Please search for any existing Project and provide pre-existing (predicted) and existing (a few years after the start of the project) analysis. Tell us what did you found? Any differences? Do you think there were any mistakes on forecasting the project or any wrong part of running the business in a real life? Share with your critical thoughts.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Provide your explanations and definitions in detail and be precise. Explain in your own words. Provide references for content when necessary. Support your statements with peer-reviewed intext citation(s) and reference(s).
4) ALA (P) – Personalized CLO – Applied Learning Assignment (ALA) Graduate
Each student is to choose one (1) Course Learning Outcome (CLO) listed in the course syllabus. Using your textbook, LIRN-based research, JSTOR.org, the Internet, or any other electronic journal database, research a peer-reviewed article that applies to the CLO you selected AND facilitates answering part of your upcoming CLA1 assignment.
Subsequently, you will include in your CLA1 assignment paper, a separate and distinct heading titled “Personalized CLO Applied Learning Assignment”. Under this heading, you will provide a minimum of two (2) paragraphs that should contain the following information and/or details:
- Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose
- How the article and/or author(s) support your argument(s)
- Most important aspects of the article as it directly related to your CLO
- Any findings and conclusions
- Approximately 250 to 350 words in length (minimum of 2 paragraphs)
- Include the industry example demonstrating the application of your researched article
- Include the in-text citation in APA format to properly reference your article
*Please be sure to provide justification by citing the article researched, and include the citation in the reference page of your paper.
5) When a firm has to shutdown?
6) Discussion Question 3 – Week/Course Learning Outcomes
Using your textbook, LIRN-based research, and the Internet, apply the learning outcomes for the week/course and lecture concepts to one of the following scenarios:
- As applied to your current professional career
- As applied to enhancing, improving, or advancing your current professional career
- As applied to a management, leadership, or any decision-making position
- As applied to a current or future entrepreneurial endeavor
- Using your textbook, LIRN-based research, and the Internet, apply the learning outcomes for the week/course and lecture concepts to a business organization that exhibits and demonstrates these concepts. You should develop a summary of the organizations strategy and how they use these concepts to compete.
This is a learning and application exercise designed to give you an opportunity to apply concepts learned in a pragmatic and meaningful way that will enable you to gain valuable and relevant knowledge in an effort to augment your skill set and enhance your professional careers.