In this case study, you will apply your Statesmanship model to a real public administration context dealing with Human Resource policies, strategies and procedures. Remember to discuss the importance of the following:
· Textbook Readings
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· A Biblical-Covenantal Perspective on Organizational Behavior & Leadership: Lesson 9
· Article: How to Measure Public Administration Performance
· Article: High-Performance Human Resource Practices and Employee Outcomes: The Mediating Role of Public Service Motivation
· Article: Ethical Values and the Human Resources Behaviour in Public Management
· Article: For the Want of a Nail: The Interaction of Managerial Capacity and Human Resource Management on Organizational Performance
· Article: Leadership in Public Administration: Creative and/or Ethical?
· Article: What Determines Ethical Behavior in Public Organizations: Is It Rules or Leadership?
· Article: American Society for Public Administration Code of Ethics
· Article: Public Administration Ethics: James Svara’s Model
· Presentation: Ethics in Public Administration
· Case Study scenarios must be taken from documented (published) public administration contexts; no hypotheticals are allowed. Students can focus on one particular public administration organization or may refer to a particular situation (well-documented by the research) that many public administrators face.
· All ideas shared by the student must be supported with sound reason and citations from the required readings, presentations, and additional research.
· Integrate Biblical principles within the case analysis.
· The paper should be 4-5 pages of content in length (not counting the title page or references), double-spaced, and in APA format.
· All required readings and presentations from the assigned module must be cited.
· 3-5 additional sources must be used. This need not be scholarly so long as they are provide relevant political and economic analysis of your chosen nation. Wikipedia may not be used (though certainly the student is welcome to review its content), and informal blogs are not appropriate.