Create a written proposal in which you detail the complete design of an employee training program.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Design a two (2) day training program for a group of twenty (20) employees.
- Identify two to three (2-3) training needs though a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and justify an approach for this training.
- Develop the training objective for this program based on an analysis of the business.
- Determine the training cost for the training program you are proposing. Include a detailed breakdown of time allotted for each piece, the subsequent cost analysis, and the total cost for the project as a whole.
- Select key training method(s) to deliver the program to employees, such as an e-Learning module or a one-day face-to-face training program.
- Create an agenda of activities for the training program.
- Use at least eight (8) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow SWS format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identify when to conduct a Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
- Analyze the various approaches to performing a Training Needs Analysis.
- Develop strategies for training design.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in training and development.
- Write clearly and concisely about training and development using proper writing mechanics.