This week, you will select your topic of research for the Course Project. You will need to define the chosen topic, provide a brief description of the emergent technology, and provide a plan to help you move forward with your research and organization processes. Use the template below to produce your Team Topic Selection and Proposal. Each team member must submit a copy of the Topic Selection and Team Proposal this week.
This assignment is worth 50 points.
Step 1: Identify your team and team members
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Step 2: Identity your topic.
- Provide a paragraph length topic description.
- Defineany terms or technologies as needed.
Step 3: Outline major ethical concerns.
- What are the key ethical concerns circulating your topics?
- What is the relationship between your selected technology and ethics?
- Generate a list of at least three ethical questions.
Step 4: Identify a potential argument.
- Propose a preliminary thesis statementthat makes a value judgment about your selected technology.
Step 5: Identify potential subtopics for investigation.
- List potential subsections or subtopicsthat will help explore your technology and the ethical concerns it engages.
- Provide brief descriptions of potential subtopics.
Step 6: Divide responsibilities.
- Identify which team member will be working on each subtopic for the project.
Step 7: Reflect on your role.
- Individual Reflection: This section should be developed individually for each team member as
part of his or her individual submissions.
- What will your role be?
- What is your topic?
- How does your topic relate to your proposed thesis statement?
- What is your research plan for moving forward?
|Selects appropriate topic and defines key ethical concerns
|Provides a tentative thesis statement and previews areas to be explored
|Provides a detailed team and individual plan for next steps
Don’t forget to submit your assignment.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form