This is a team project and our nonexistent product would be the self-leveling picture frame.
Please read what my classmate wrote this way you can understand how and what to write for this paper.
- So I am a big guy and for some reason I bump picture frames around the house and I always have to re-level the picture frame. So what I have thought of is a self-leveling picture frame. The way it would work is with a set of ball weighted ball bearings that fit in a curved tube so when the frame gets bumped or a door gets slammed to hard the frame will just go back to its original place without needing to be readjusted. This would eliminate having to put extra holes in your wall or put extra tape to hold the picture in place. The company we could pitch this to would be 3M and it could kind of go along with the command strips
Select a new nonexistent product or service that will be launched by an existing organization. Obtain your instructor’s approval of your product or service before beginning this project. I JUST NEED 350 TO 450 WORDS FOR THIS PAPER AND I HAVE TO DUE BULLETS 1 AND 2 THEY ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW.
Complete the following assignment using the “Strategy and Positioning Paper” template.
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper explaining the following headings:
- An overview of the organization
- A detailed description of the product or service
- A SWOTT analysis of the organization and the product/service
- A competitive analysis of the organization and product/service
- A detailed description of your target market (including information on the geographic, demographic, psychographic and behavioral factors used to choose your market segment)
- Needs that cause your target market to buy
- A written positioning statement
- Your organization’s product/service
- Your target market
- How your product solves the target market’s needs
- What makes your organization different from its competition
Include at least four sources of research that support your analysis; at least one must be the textbook, one from the University of Phoenix library, and two pieces of secondary research.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.