Unit 09 Assignment 1
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In this unit, you will incorporate the information from your Unit 7 management plan into a 6 page memorandum and a 1-page executive summary. This type of material would be reviewed by decision makers and supervisors that are impacted by your work. These documents render your material in a credible light.
Be sure to review the assignment preparation materials to help guide how to write a memorandum and executive summary properly. Also, revise your paper to incorporate coursework from Units 7, 8, and 9 to broaden and deepen your analysis. Integrate any revisions provided by instructor feedback on the assignments for Units 4 and 7. You will submit the memorandum and executive summary as your artifacts for assessment. You can access the Units 7, 8, and 9 and assignments for units 4 and 7 with the login information above and going to course PUAD7015.
For this assignment, complete the following:
- Formulate an executive summary with supporting information from
- Consult your Unit 7 assignment and instructor feedback to guide your formulation.
- Construct a proper memorandum.
- Explain how the political context of the topical area impacts management as well as its disposition from the leadership perspective.
- Explain how the topical area considers the nature, scope, and impact of the involvement of the legislative branches.
- Identify alternative strategies for the management plan to address a topical area from a public administration perspective.
- Develop suitable recommendations based on the findings of analysis pertaining to the construct of the management plan.
Example assignment: You may use the assignment example, linked in the Resources, to give you an idea of what a Proficient or higher rating on the scoring guide would look like.
- Written communication: Your writing should clearly identify where each grading criterion or part of the assignment is addressed. Your points must be logical, substantive, and relevant based on the evidence presented. The writing must be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA guidelines: Resources and citations must be formatted according to current APA style and formatting. When appropriate, use APA-formatted headings.
- Resources: Your ideas must be supported with relevant scholarly sources that are dated within the past five years and are properly cited and referenced in current APA style.
- Length of paper: 5–7 typed pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Writing assistance: Additional resources and support are available through the Writing Center and Smarthinking’s free, online tutoring service.