Mental Health in the Community
Write a 1000-1500 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. There should be three main sections, one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) sources using citations in your essay. Make sure to cite using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page in correct APA do not count towards the minimum word amount. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
- Go to the Healthy People 2020 website and search for Mental Health and Mental Disorders. After reading the Overview section, pick and note 2 objectives/goals from the list that you feel affect your community and explain why these were chosen. As a nurse, what can you do to help the community move towards this goal?
- Explain how physical health and mental health are correlated. What impact does each have on the other? Give at least one detailed example of how either a specific physical ailment leads to a breakdown in mental health or how a specific mental health disorder can lead to physical issues.
- Explain Trauma Informed Care in detail. How you can use Trauma Informed Care to assist a child who has been impacted by trauma?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- MentalHealth.gov. (2017, September 26). Talk about mental health. Review and read information about mental health.
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). (2017, May). Review and read information about mental health.
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). (2017, May). Health topics. Review and read information about mental health.
- Trauma Informed Care Project. (n.d.). Review and read information about trauma informed care.
- Children and Trauma: Tips for mental health professionals. (n.d.).
- Fredla. (2018). Review and read information about trauma informed care.