Due Week 9 and worth 280 points
For this assignment, you will conclude your marketing plan by developing your hypothetical company’s pricing and distribution strategies, and integrated marketing communications plan.
Note: You should create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Create the third part of your marketing plan:
- Describe or list the feedback you received on Part B of Your Marketing Plan. Explain how you will use the feedback to improve your plan.
- Develop the company’s pricing and distribution strategy.
- Develop the integrated marketing communications plan most relevant for your product / service and audience. Develop your message strategy. Develop your media strategy.
- Develop your public relations, sales promotion, and personal selling plan most relevant for your product / service and audience.
- Develop your online and direct marketing plan most relevant for your product / service and audience.
- Develop your social responsibility/cause related marketing plan most relevant for your product / service and audience.
- Use at least three academic resources that address sustainability and monitoring of effective marketing plans and determine the applicability for your hypothetical company. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product / service.
Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
2. Evaluate marketing strategies used to create/communicate customer value.
d. Analyze integrated marketing communications and its relationship to advertising strategy.
3. Create an effective marketing plan.
a. Develop recommendations based on market analysis and strategy.
c. Develop dynamic strategies for competing.
d. Develop branding strategies for new products or services.
e. Develop pricing strategies and distribution channels for products or services.
f. Develop a fully integrated marketing communications plan for products or services.