General Instructions for Learning Activities
* Read/watch all assigned materials listed for the week in the Course Content
* Cite to assigned materials in all responses in Learning Activities
* Use only assigned materials to complete Learning Activities; do not use internet unless otherwise instructed
* Include in-text citations and a Reference List for in-text citations
* Write in correct, complete sentences, in paragraph format unless otherwise instructed
* Submit Learning Activities to Assignment Folder
Learning Activity: due 11:59 pm ET, Thursday
SUBMIT TO ASSIGNMENT FOLDER.
Background: GC owners recognize the importance of effective recruitment and hiring. They feel competent recruiting and hiring new GC management but want to hire an expert to recruit and hire employees to develop and manage their website and internal computer systems, and provide IT support.
They agree to hire a recognized expert in this area, George Tacy, to act as GC’s agent in hiring computer/IT employees. The owners want to give full authority to Tacy to direct every aspect of recruitment and hiring of these employees, from the initial recruitment of applicants to the final hiring process.
The GC owners want to ensure that their agreement with Tacy will include all important terms. They asked TLG to draft details for several terms to be included in a final contract to reflect their agreement with Tacy and the scope of his authority.
Instructions: Winnie and Ralph direct you to draft several terms that should be included in the agency contract between Tacy and GC. You are NOT TO WRITE A COMPLETE CONTRACT, merely detailed descriptions for several important contract terms.
Write a description and details for each of the following agency contract terms to be included in a formal agency contract between Tacy and GC.
* Describe express purpose(s) of the agency agreement
2. Scope of agency authority
* Describe specific authority granted to Tacy under the agreement for recruitment and hiring – be specific, detailed
* Describe type of pay you recommend for Tacy’s work (i.e., hourly, weekly, monthly, lump sum for the job, etc.), and why
* Describe how often pay will be distributed
PLEASE DO NOT use sample terms from an internet contract; it will not comply with the instructions and facts for this activity and will not meet the requirements for this learning activity.
Label and number each contract section as listed above in Instructions.
Write correct, complete sentences, in paragraph format.