Henkel is a German company focused on chemical and consumer goods, headquartered in Dusseldorf and founded in 1876. Some of the goods they produce include laundry and cleaning products as well as adhesives and sealants. The company has more than 50,000 employees worldwide and had sales of more than 20 billion euros in 2017. A large part of Henkel’s strategy and mission incorporates social responsibility and sustainability. Explore the website and answer the following questions. Your response should be at least 500 words (not counting questions if you choose to include them).
This is the website that you need to read before you answer these questions
Henkel AG & Co.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- All companies have a financial obligation toward their stakeholders and must make profits. What other responsibilities does Henkel take seriously?
- What world challenges does Henkel seem to view as the most prominent and important today? Does the company see these as obstacles or opportunities? Explain.
- Aside from economic indicators, what other types of indicators does Henkel look at in implementing and monitoring their strategic mission toward sustainability? List the types and some examples.
- Provide an example and explanation of one way in which Henkel executes its sustainability strategy. How would Henkel’s HR team be involved in this?
- Do you think Henkel’s focus on sustainability is a good business strategy? Do you think other large corporations should implement similar programs? Explain.