Review the Final Paper criteria in Week Six of the course. Choose a country of your choice for your Final Paper. Make sure you choose one that has enough information to assess. In 200-300 words, describe the country you have chosen and list at least three sources that you will be able to use to extract the information necessary for the Final Paper. In Week 4, you will present an outline and concept paper of the country you have chosen for instructor feedback.
Based on the country you have selected, analyze its health system in terms of cost, quality, and access to care. Discuss how the country you chose is different from the United States. Politics, culture, wealth, history and environmental factors influence the development and distribution of health services. Your analysis should speak to the following elements:
· Impact on vulnerable population (elderly, children, mental ill, etc)
· Women’s health and maternal child health
· Disease management of communicable and non-communicable diseases
· The theory and practice of health promotion
· Behavioral and lifestyle factors that affect health and illness
Include appropriate comparison and contrasts with the health systems of countries that were covered in this course. Canada, Germany and United States