The Database Design Project consists of several assignments that are due in various topics throughout the course. For this project, students will design and develop a database that can be used to compile and report clinical data related to either quality measures or pharmaceutical products and utilization. The proposal is the initial step of this assignment.
Create a 500-750-word proposal outlining the following:
1. Statement of the project problem and definition of terms.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Identify your users (personnel/credentials): Who are they? What are their competencies?
3. Discuss the information data users need to compile for the proposed system and the types of reports the proposed system should be able to generate and why.
4. Based on your response to #3, articulate the project goals and objectives for the database design and how they affect the data model.
5. Identify the steps you will take to meet the goals and objectives.
6. Forecast any potential problems or barriers to meeting the project goals and objectives. Are there any specific assumptions that need to be made?
7. Conclude with the value of the project with emphasis on feasibility, necessity, usefulness, and the benefit of the expected results.
This is an ongoing project and the feedback from the instructor at every stage will help you in improving your final project. Be sure to consult with your instructor throughout the course and incorporate suggestions and recommendations in your project.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.