1. Discuss the importance of having business knowledge above and beyond the knowledge needed to perform your job. What areas of business knowledge do you think are important in order for you to advance in a business. 

2. Is it fair to tax the so called 1% (the wealthiest taxpayers) at higher rates and amounts than the remaining 99%? 

each for 250 words

Save your time - order a paper!

Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines

Order Paper Now
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"