Write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions:
- Distinguish Operating System (OS) component from architecture.
- Describe the basic Windows OS architecture.
- Discuss access control and authorization.
- Summarize the principles of least privilege.
- Differentiate among identification, authentication, and authorization.
- Describe Microsoft Windows access permissions.
Be in APA format including your references.
- Be 400–600 words long (not including title and references).
- Do not re-state the questions.
- Include two sources (i.e. two references).