Part One – Case Study of ‘Nakagin Capsule Tower’ by Kisho Kurokawa:
• Short write up of Japan
o Tokyo, Japan housing crisis. Like why housing in japan is built so small? And link with this case-study.
• Short write up of the project
• Explain design concept ideas process to the final stage using image of (Diagrams, Sketches, Photos or floorplan…etc) with writing captions according to MLA.
• Ergonomics of interior space of the capsule
• Conclusion + Analysis of project
Part Two – Summarize:
• Write 500-700 words. Your writing must demonstrate your understanding about the ideas behind the projects and how those ideas translate spatially into the final sketches/ plans/ designs, as well as their connections to the overall curatorial theme.
• Can support with images and caption them according to MLA. (Can use from the Part One – Case Study)
I have attached Project Brief called ‘Maximizing Small Living Spaces’ below.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now