For this assignment, you will find, read, and create annotations for scholarly articles related to your chosen product and country. Later this term, you will synthesize these sources and combine this archival research with field research to develop your paper. Therefore, it is important to select a topic that interests you.
An annotated bibliography is a good way to keep track of your research. As you find sources and annotate them, you capture important information about a source, information that will hopefully prove helpful when you start to write paper. The sources you choose for the annotated bibliography should be sources you will use (or that could potentially be used) in your final paper for the course. If you’re going to do all the work that an annotated bibliography entails, why not make it count! The assignment requires 10 annotated sources, but you may end up with more than that for the final paper.
- Select a topic that interests you.
- Include a brief, one to two paragraph introduction of your topic.
- This introduction in some ways acts as a summary of your product and country, its primary purpose is to introduce the sources you have annotated and to explain how they relate to each other.
- Research the topic.
- Create a bibliography.
- The bibliography includes annotations for at least 10 sources that you might use in your research paper.
- Provide bibliographic information for each source, just as you would in the references section of a paper. Use APA format for these citations.
- Types of sources
- At least six of these sources must be scholarly journals;
- At least two sources must be publicly available on the Web.
- Annotate the bibliography.
- Summarize each source in a one-paragraph annotation. These annotations should provide brief overviews of the sources. Write a concise one paragraph annotation that summarizes the central theme and scope of the book or article.
- Include one or more sentences that include the following
- Evaluate the authority or background of the author
- Comment on the intended audience
- Compare or contrast this work with another you have cited
- Explain how this work illuminates your topic
- The key points addressed in the source
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now